Our priority, following the significant impact that the Covid - 19 emergency has had on everyone's life, is that our guests feel safe, and for this reason, we have decided to implement safety and prevention protocols which will be valid for all experiences and on all boats in our fleet:
- All work environments will be sanitized every 24 hours with certified products and procedures
- All boats will be sanitized every 24 hours with certified products and procedures
- All vehicles used in transfers will be sanitized every 24 hours with certified products and procedures
- We will make hydro-alcoholic solutions for hand hygiene available to our customers
For our safety and for that of our customers, we will ask our collaborators to:
- Stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5) or other flu symptoms and inform your family doctor and health authority.
- Check your body temperature daily.
- Observe all health and hygiene regulations, including washing your hands often.
- Use personal protective equipment, if the work requires an interpersonal distance of less than one meter and other solutions are not possible.
- For the access of external suppliers, different entry, transit and exit procedures will be identified, in order to reduce opportunities for contact with staff and access to work environments.